Client Marketing Strategy Manager
The Manager, Client Marketing Strategy, oversees the Firm’s retail client marketing research, strategy and content production including product marketing content, advisory and financial planning content, investor education material and client communications. This role works closely with Marketing colleagues, Wealth Management product and solution experts and thought leaders, Private Client Group (PCG) business leaders, and Financial Advisor marketing and business development support teams in strategy development and content distribution.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Oversee the planning, development and management of all retail marketing content.
- Use business insights and investor research to inform a content marketing strategy in support of the firm’s goals, objectives and client experience priorities.
- Develop, deliver and maintain a retail client marketing editorial calendar and content library.
- Develop, maintain and leverage key stakeholder relationships including subject matter experts and thought leaders, Wealth Management product and solutions teams, and PCG leadership; engage leaders in content strategy, creation and distribution.
- Manage third-party content and research provider relationships.
- Manage content inventory across multiple channels and platforms.
- Ensure content adheres to Janney brand standards and meets consumer readability needs.
- Support other client marketing research and content development as needed.
- Must be a self-starter, positive team player and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret key industry, Firm, and consumer metrics and insights to inform a content marketing strategy.
- Must have the ability to apply strategic planning skills to create successful marketing content and campaigns; must be able to balance time spent in strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Must be able to manage key stakeholder relationships and lead staff members responsible for content development, inventory management and multi-channel distribution.
- Must have a firm understanding of the wealth management, investment product, financial planning and financial services client experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- 7-10 years of marketing communication experience in the wealth management or financial services
- FINRA 7, 24 and/or 63 licenses a plus
If you are interested in applying, please click here.