Commercial Real Estate Support Specialist: 00009PG3
This position provides support in the servicing and operational maintenance of Commercial Real Estate Finance customer accounts and portfolios, ensuring compliance with pertinent Company policies and external regulations.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Process new Commercial Real Estate loan applications, including requests for underwriting analysis, processing of good faith deposits, credit file preparation, appraisal and environmental report bidding and preliminary preparation for credit system input.
- Serve as liaison among the customer, broker, attorney, appraisers and internal staff to ensure proper servicing is provided the customer (including preparation and delivery of term sheets, responding to customer inquiries and drafting and sending correspondence and related documents) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare activity reports and maintain credit files and department records, ensuring their completeness and accuracy to support proper servicing of the customer.
- Maintain the accuracy of systems supporting the lending pipeline as required.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Management of Risk
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Minimum of three years proven real estate related support experience or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Well-developed communications, organizational, decision-making and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate products, services and policies and regulations impacting responsibilities, including those related to Community Development loans.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Toigo Foundation. If you would like to notify HSBC’s Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.