Director, Financial Institutions Sales
Job Summary: Responsible for driving MetLife Property & Casualty (MPC) sales in Financial Institutions. This leadership role will work across all channels of MPC to ensure we develop and effectively execute the sale of P&C product in Financial Institutions. Strategies implemented will be based on deep understanding of Financial Institutions industry and marketplace.
- Develop strategic partnership with Banks, Loan originators to drive significant growth in P&C sales.
- Serving as a relationship manager for the larger and more complex relationships
- Proactive review of market place, competitor and industry trends
- Partner with Product Development team to design and modify product offerings depending on our client needs.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of sales activities through Key Partnerships and functional departments (Pricing, Product, Training, etc.).
- Providing regular report-outs/updates to senior leadership.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales forecast for existing and new opportunity.
- Acts as point of contact for IT business partners for IT application releases impacting quoting, binding, outbound dialing and CRM platforms.
- 3 – 5 + years in leadership position with sales & profit responsibility.
- Ability to build relationships and work in a matrix structure
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and talent for bringing creative solutions to the table to solve challenging problems.
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development.
- Ability to travel, as this role will require approximately 60% travel
- College degree, Master’s degree and/or MBA
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
"To apply to this job, click the below link or copy/paste into your browser to be taken directly to the MetLife careers site, where you will click the green apply button”.