Managed Account Specialist
The Managed Account and Mutual Fund Specialist will be responsible for providing day-to-day marketing and service related support to Financial Advisors (FAs) regarding managed accounts and mutual funds. The Consultant will be domiciled in the home office. This position will be the initial point of contact for FAs, vendors and other Janney personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer in-depth managed account, mutual fund and 529 plan questions and resolve related issues. Proactively seek to provide investment/product insights and solutions.
- Provide timely, accurate and business building/support responses to FAs and Private Client Assistants (PCAs); using attained and continually enhanced knowledge base.
- Review, maintain and update departmental intranet sites with timely vendor and industry related materials and resources. Educate FAs and PCAs as to the location, content and application of all materials and resources.
- Interact with Mutual Funds, Separate Account Managers and 529 Plan Sponsors providers to request service and product support, learn product features and resolve all FA/client and service related issues.
- Facilitate operational, service and account level issues using appropriate communication and technology tools. Must be highly effective in dealing with Operations, Research and other Janney personnel, as required by business needs.
- Prepare customized investment proposals and client presentations for Financial Advisors.
- Research and communicate appropriate investment recommendations regarding Managed Accounts, Mutual Funds and 529 Plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively multi-task and meet competing deadlines
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Self-motivated/self-starter; able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Analytical, problem solving and savvy organizational skills are critical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) preferred. Interested candidates who do not have the licenses may be asked to attain them.
If you are interested in applying, please click here.