MULTI- HOUSING – CAPITAL MARKETS ADVISOR
This position directs the marketing and sales of multi-family properties. Responsible for all elements of client development in commercial real estate and capital markets.
- Originate, direct the marketing, negotiate, and close real estate assignments and/or equity joint ventures for any and all types of commercial properties.
- Work closely with the local markets, buyers, and sellers of commercial real estate and develop significant long term relationships.
- Develop and maintain long term industry relationships with private and institution owners, investors, and service providers to promote new business.
- Contribute to our internal web-based database by regularly submitting memo's relative to client's investment objectives and relevant facts from face to face meetings (and phone conversations) with the clients as well as industry trends.
- Input deal data timely into internal database and update information as deal progresses.
- Provide training and feedback to the Real Estate Analysts to facilitate their growth and understanding of the business.
- Conduct risk assessment and generate targeted returns from investments as well as coordinate the due diligence effort, and may be responsible for marketing.
- In some offices, directly or indirectly supervise a Production Coordinator and Real Estate Analyst(s).
- Promptly notify all producers of significant RFP requests, as well as submit all deal flyers on applicable deals into internal database.
- Maintain and share all databases so that they can be rolled up into the firm databases on a regular basis.
- Promote the various service lines of the company.
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial real estate.
- Must have knowledge of the local real estate marketplace.
- Interpersonal skills - excellent communication skills, (i.e. listening, speaking, writing, presentation skills, etc.); able to interface with top executives.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, team-oriented, and capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills and commitment to a team environment are essential in this position.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred major in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or Business equivalent experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel (Office 2010 version), as well as willingness to learn additional software as needed.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
This is a commissioned position. Please apply here.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.