Retail Taxable Fixed Income Trader
The Retail Taxable Fixed Income Trader will be responsible for interfacing with the Firm’s Financial Advisor network in support of the CD and Structured Products Trading desk. Duties will include situational trading on behalf of the Private Client Group salesforce and their customers, and supporting primary underwritings in the secondary market.
- Marketing and execution of secondary and new issuance CD and structured product offerings
- Review order to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping, and conformance to regulations
- Ensures clients receive the best execution available on all CD and structured product orders
- Interact as seamless interface between trading team and various internal and external firm constituencies
- Maintain Dealer Sales relationships at counter party firms
- Track spreads and other market data for sales personnel and research
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in CD & Structured Product markets
- Deep relationships within the CD syndicate and Structured Products dealer community
- Experience constructing various Structured Products for value creation/enhancement
- Broad knowledge within the Fixed Income product set
- Prior experience working with Retail Financial Advisors strongly preferred
- Series 7 & 63/66 licenses
If you are interested in applying, please click here.