Summer Analyst (Intern)
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is seeking a college undergraduate student to join the Wilshire Private Markets (WPM) division for a summer internship.
WPM is a global private markets solutions provider, managing commingled discretionary fund-of-funds as well as customized separate accounts and performing non-discretionary advisory services. WPM invests in private partnerships, direct co-investments and secondary limited partnership interests with a focus on buyouts, venture capital, distressed strategies and real assets, and currently manages approximately $3 billion and advises on over $10 billion of institutional capital.
This individual will be a member of the WPM investment team, working closely with senior management of the division. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support of WPM's investment team in the development of investment research and due diligence materials for prospective investments,
- Help maintain WPM’s research database, and
- Additional duties surrounding investment and client service support.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Majors: All majors are encouraged to apply, however, a strong finance, business, engineering, mathematics, and/or statistics background is preferred,
- Excellent analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative); prior internship at a nationally recognized investment management, investment banking, management consulting or financial services firm is preferred,
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), and
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast- paced environment with a special attention to detail.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.