The 2019 Fellowship Application will go live January 7, 2019.
Click here to receive notice when the application is live.
How to Become a Fellow
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Toigo MBA Fellow. We welcome the opportunity to begin a dialogue with you about a career in finance, obtaining an MBA and how becoming a Toigo Fellow can provide a catapult for your career. Here are three key steps to consider before applying:
- Explore. Review the list of finance careers. Toigo Alumni work in a broad array of careers—and so can you.
- Seek & Find. Review the list of MBA programs Toigo Fellows are currently attending or have graduated from. If you’re interested in connecting with a Toigo at one of our target schools, let us know and we can make the introduction.
- Get Smart. Review our Application Timeline (below), connect with current Fellows and Alumni. You will find some great tips for submitting a stand-out application.
- Attend Catapult! April 10-13, 2019 in New York City. This is an unparalleled opportunity to learn about the finance industry, examine your own career strategy and connect with potential employers. Catapult will once again be a mandatory event for all finalists for the Fellowship. Stay tuned for details!
- Apply Early! Completed applications will be reviewed upon receipt and qualified applicants will receive early notification to move on to the next round of the process (attend Catapult). You do not need to wait for your acceptance into an MBA program to apply (if you are extended a Fellowship offer, you will be required to confirm your acceptance into a full time MBA program). You are encouraged to apply even if your MBA application notification date is beyond the Toigo application deadline.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Due to high volume of applicants, our team is most responsive via email. We ask that applicants limit phone calls and only reach out by phone if you have not received an email response within one business day.
Fellowship Application Requirements
To be considered for the Toigo MBA Fellowship, you must be planning to pursue a career in finance after graduation and be:
- Applying to or accepted into one of the following:
- An accredited U.S.-based two-year, full-time MBA program
- JD/MBA (you should apply for the fellowship the year you are starting the MBA portion of your program)
- Masters in Real Estate (as a joint degree – aligned with a 2 year program)
- Masters in Finance (as a joint degree – aligned with a 2 year program)
- Planning to begin MBA studies as a first-year student in the Fall of the given application cycle (Toigo does not currently offer a second year application process.)
- A minority as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor
(i.e., African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino, Native American/Alaska Native and/or South Asian American)
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
Fellowship Application Timeline
- Application Live – January 7, 2019
- Applicant Screening – January 7 – March 29, 2019
Catapult – April 10-13, 2019 in New York City
Attendance is mandatory for all finalists! In-person interviews will be conducted during the program
- Application Deadline – March 22, 2019
- Fellowship Offers Extended – April 30, 2019
- Fall APEx Training Weekend for Selected Fellows – Fall 2019 (date to be announced)