The 2018 Fellowship Application is now Live!
Click here to start your application.
How to Become a Fellow
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Toigo MBA Fellow. We welcome the opportunity to begin a dialogue with you about a career in finance, obtaining an MBA and how becoming a Toigo Fellow can provide a catapult for your career. Here are three key steps to consider before applying:
- Explore. Review the list of finance careers. Toigo Alumni work in a broad array of careers—and so can you.
- Seek & Find. Review the list of MBA programs Toigo Fellows are currently attending or have graduated from. If you’re interested in connecting with a Toigo at one of our target schools, let us know and we can make the introduction.
- Get Smart. Review our FAQs (available soon), Application Timeline, connect with current Fellows and Alumni. You will find some great tips for submitting a stand-out application.
- Attend Catapult! April 17 – 20, 2018 in Philadelphia. This is an unparalleled opportunity to learn about the finance industry, examine your own career strategy and connect with potential employers. If you are planning to enroll in business school Fall 2018 or Fall 2019, you are eligible to attend! Register today!
- Apply Early! Completed applications will be reviewed upon receipt and qualified applicants will receive early notification to move on to the next round of the process (telephone interview). You do not need to wait for your acceptance into an MBA program to apply (if you are extended a Fellowship offer, you will be required to confirm your acceptance into a full time MBA program). You are encouraged to apply even if your MBA application notification date is beyond the Toigo application deadline.
Fellowship Application Requirements
To be considered for the Toigo MBA Fellowship, you must be planning to pursue a career in finance after graduation and be:
- Applying to or accepted into one of the following:
- An accredited U.S.-based two-year, full-time MBA program
- Masters in Real Estate
- Masters in Finance
- Planning to begin MBA studies as a first-year student in the Fall of the given application cycle (Toigo does not currently offer a second year application process.)
- A minority as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor
(i.e., African American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino, Native American/Alaska Native and/or South Asian American)
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
Fellowship Application Timeline
- Application Live – January 19, 2018
- Applicant Screening Interviews – March 9 – May 9, 2018
Applicants should be prepared to participate in up to (2) interviews during this time frame. Interviews will be conducted by telephone.
- Application Deadline – April 30, 2018
- Fellowship Offers Extended – May 18, 2018
- Fall APEx Training Weekend for Selected Fellows – September 21-23, 2018