ABS Securitized Credit Analyst
ArrowMark Partners is seeking an ABS Securitized Credit Analyst to play a key role as a member of the securitized credit team.
- Analyze and evaluate investment opportunities in securitized credit, specifically across asset backed securities.
- Conduct fundamental sector, market, and security analysis for ABS assets including Subprime Auto, Consumer Loan, Datacenters etc.
- Propose trade recommendations consistent with Portfolio Managers goals and portfolio swaps within Issuers and across sectors to maximize Fund’s total return from both primary and secondary opportunities.
- Develop detailed security level transaction analysis, present data to broader Investment Team and document research and recommendations in email and Industry/Sector Memo and create/monitor approved Issuer list Monthly monitoring of existing positions through transaction reporting data, industry research and management / issuer discussions.
- Collaborate with Data Team on reporting, transaction details and reviewing of transaction output for transactions covered
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of the Investment team, including Portfolio Managers and Traders to help facilitate effective decision-making processes and present views concisely and effectively.
- Consistent discussion with Wall Street and approved Issuers at Industry Conferences to maintain relationships and up to date information on Issuers/market trends.
Required Education / Certifications, Experience, Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, business, science, engineering, or economics. Master’s Degree or CFA progress is preferred.
- Three to seven years of direct investment or banking experience required in securitized credit (i.e. CLO/ABS/RMBS), preferably making investment recommendations
- Ability to independently analyze transactions (portfolio analysis, structure analysis, documentation review) with a strong understanding of market backdrop.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to communicate complex investment ideas in a manner that is easily understood.
- Proven ability to make clear, concise investment recommendations on various ABS asset classes based on a developed investment thesis.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using tools such as Bloomberg and Intex to create cash- flow models.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook, etc.).
- Collaborative, inquisitive and detail-oriented personality.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-starting, dynamic and focused on self-improvement.
ArrowMark Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe the most effective way to attract and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce is to foster an open, collaborative culture where diversity of perspectives, ideas and experiences is highly valued and encouraged because it enhances employee engagement and leads to better investment outcomes for clients. We welcome all qualified applicants for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law.
Compensation1 and Benefits:
- The base salary range for this position is approximated to be $100,000 – $200,000 USD. Actual pay will be based on the skills and experience of each candidate
- Position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus award. Individual bonuses are determined based on individual, team, and company performance
- Eligible employees are offered a full suite of benefit options that includes comprehensive health and life benefits, 401(k) plan, flexible and health spending programs and access to a variety of voluntary benefits
1The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. Actual pay will be based on the skills and experience of each candidate.