Account Manager, Private Client Group
TO EXPRESS INTEREST Please send resume to ToigoPro@ToigoFoundation.org with the desired role in the subject line.
PIMCO is seeking to hire an experienced sales professional to join the firm’s Private Client Group (PCG), which sits within the firm’s U.S. Global Wealth Management business.
PIMCO’s US Global Wealth Management group is comprised of client-facing professionals who are directly responsible for contributing to the firm’s success with financial advisors and financial intermediaries. We represent PIMCO to our clients and prospective clients and seek to deliver investment solutions that leverage
PIMCO’s position as one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers. The Private Client Group in particular is responsible for fostering, growing, and strengthening relationships with sophisticated financial advisors, registered investment advisors, multi-family offices, bank trusts, and regional centers of influence by delivering the firm’s full breadth of thought leadership and investment solutions.
A significant responsibility for this individual will be to further advance the distribution of the firm’s strategies to Private Client Group clients by developing a deep understanding of client/prospect specific investment goals, facilitating their ability to navigate complexity, and communicating PIMCO’s capabilities to meet those needs. These strategies include Alternatives, SMA’s, ETFs, Mutual Funds, and other structures.
This position requires a highly sales oriented and driven professional.
The successful candidate will:
- Illustrate the ability to develop, monetize, and maintain strong relationships with sophisticated buyers.
- Have a proven history of selling complex solutions to financial advisors, registered investment advisors, multi-family offices, or other sophisticated investors (institutional, single family office, or distributor/platform experience will also be considered).
- Espouse PIMCO’s macro views on world markets to large RIAs and multi-family offices while selling, with a client-centric mindset, PIMCO’s entire suite of solutions to this high-value audience.
- Provide thought leadership in identifying new business opportunities and supporting strategic initiatives to grow the firm’s presence in the wealth management space, in particular among registered investment advisors and multi-family offices.
- Partner with other professionals/ specialists at the firm (SMAs, ETFs, PM, as well as business leadership) to further PIMCO’s and GWM’s goals and demonstrate the full breadth and depth of PIMCO’s capabilities to this sophisticated client group.
- Possess excellent knowledge of alternative investment strategies and portfolio management
- An appreciation for the alternatives sales process
- Display a strong commitment to PIMCO’s culture, values and approach
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to influence others
- Effective communication of complex investment ideas
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the United States
- Experience with registered investment advisors and multi-family offices is a strong plus
- Series 7, 63, 3 and other applicable licenses, or ability to obtain immediately upon joining
PIMCO follows a total compensation approach when rewarding employees which includes a base salary and a discretionary bonus. Base salary is the fixed component of compensation that is determined by core job responsibilities, relevant experience, internal level, and market factors. The discretionary bonus is used to award performance and therefore is determined by company, business, team, and individual performance.