Veris Wealth Partners
Veris Wealth Partners is an independent, SEC registered, impact wealth management firm founded in 2007 by five partners who share a deep conviction in the interdependence of values and wealth. Veris clients include individuals, foundations, non-profit organizations, family offices, and investment advisory firms. At Veris, this philosophy of aligning wealth with values to create meaningful impact is central to the company’s identity and culture and mission to utilize financial markets to direct capital to sustainable and regenerative endeavors.
Veris’ vision is to create an equitable, just and sustainable world. Justice, equity, diversity and inclusion touch every aspect of our work: how we hire and create a culture of belonging, how we select vendors, and how we invest. Veris believes investors can have positive social and environmental impact across all asset classes and strategies through ESG integrated investing, shareholder advocacy and thematic investing. Veris invests through four impact themes – a) climate solutions and the environment, b) sustainable and regenerative agriculture, c) racial and gender equity and d) community wealth building.
Veris is recognized as both a pioneer and leader in the field of sustainable, responsible and impact investing, and is strongly equipped to provide solutions for clients seeking to create change through their wealth while meeting financial objectives.
Veris is a proud B Corp and Best for the World® Overall Honoree (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013).
Veris has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Portsmouth, NH. For more information, please visit our website: www.veriswp.com
The Admin Assistant’s (AA) primary responsibility is to manage a wide range of support related responsibilities tor the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The position is also responsible for administering professional standards matters and coordinating meetings, presentations and events.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills in order to interact with executives, management and other professionals.
- Serve as trusted resource to the CEO through constant communication of issues/resolutions, representation, and gate-keeper responsibilities
- Maintain executive’s calendar & contact by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
- Prepare for meetings and presentations by preparing reports, spreadsheets, and agendas
- Record and transcribe routine correspondence and meetings
- Organize and maintain file system and other records
- Conduct research and compile and type reports, print SalesForce reports
- Act as the point of contact among CEO, employees, customers and external contacts while delivering excellent customer service without supervision
- Manage and books travel and event arrangements for CEO
- Work in a manner that ensures the privacy and protection of confidential information of all matters of the firm
- Project professional company image through phone, video and in-person interactions
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, detail oriented, time management and oral and written skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to perform administrative functions in an accurate, organized, timely, and professional manner
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4-7 years of administrative or executive assistant experience
$54,000 - $60,000 annual plus bonus
Veris Wealth Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Veris Wealth Partners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.