Almanac Realty Investors-Analyst
Please apply using this link: Almanac Realty Investors - Analyst (myworkdayjobs.com)
Almanac is seeking analyst candidates for its investment team. The analyst will assist with all aspects of the implementation and management of Almanac’s investment strategy.
Almanac deal teams retain responsibility for each portfolio company throughout the life of the investment. This approach will allow the analyst to gain exposure to all aspects of the deal life cycle – from structuring and executing new transactions to eventual redemption of Almanac’s securities.
Almanac’s differentiated strategy of making platform-level investments in real estate companies will require the analyst to evaluate valuations, business plans, and transaction rationale at the property level as well as understand and analyze corporate finance / structuring considerations.
This position provides an opportunity to work with a leading real estate private equity platform with constant interaction with senior members of the team.
- Performing in-depth analyses on real estate assets, management companies, sectors, and securities in both the public and private markets with an eye to evaluating investment decisions
- Participating in meetings with the investment committee, boards of directors of portfolio companies, fund investors, and other senior executives
- Preparing internal and external memoranda
- Conducting due diligence on new investments
- Managing relationships with contacts at portfolio companies
- Supporting fund marketing and existing client requests
- Participating in special projects such as product development and fund modeling analyses
- May 2023 Bachelor’s degree candidates with excellent academic credentials, or candidates with 1 year of work experience in a related field
- Excellent quantitative abilities; foundations in corporate finance, accounting, real estate analysis, financial modeling, and / or valuation preferred
- Strong judgment, critical thinking, and writing skills; ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both orally and in written form
- Ability to show initiative and creativity in approach to problem solving; demonstrated experience conducting research and interacting with others to develop solutions
- Strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.