Analyst, Client Advisory
We are seeking a talented and motivated Analyst for our Client Advisory team, which produces original research for our investor base on diverse issues in systematic equity and multi-asset investing. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with senior staff throughout the firm, including portfolio management, research, and marketing/client-service teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform rigorous empirical analysis to support Client Advisory’s research and client-consultative projects. Survey academic and practitioner literature, explore new data sets, leverage the firm’s analytical tool kit.
- Collaborate with senior Client Advisory staff on development of engaging papers and presentations related to the team’s research.
- Help to develop Client Advisory’s analytical and visualization environment.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field with a focus on empirical analysis and/or data science. MS or PhD preferred.
- Background and demonstrated interest in finance or economics, e.g., coursework related to portfolio theory, econometrics, and systematic investing/trading. Prefer candidates who have worked on academic research projects related to finance and held internships or full-time employment related to investing or trading.
- Strong coding skills required; Fluency in a selection of programming languages and data analysis environments, e.g., Python, R, Matlab, C++, SQL.
- Superb written and oral communication skills and a knack for developing intuitive and clear data visualization.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.