Wilshire Associates has four business units; Wilshire Consulting, Wilshire Analytics, Wilshire Funds Management and Wilshire Private Markets (“WPM”). Since its founding in 1972, Wilshire Associates has evolved from an investment technology firm into a global advisory company specializing in investment products, consulting services, and technology solutions. We have maintained throughout our history our strong commitment to our clients and have worked to retain our position of leadership in providing innovative ideas to the investment industry.
Wilshire Private Markets is a global private markets solutions provider, managing multi-investor discretionary funds, customized separate accounts and non-discretionary advisory services. WPM invests in private partnerships, direct co-investments and secondary limited partnership interests with a focus on buyouts, venture capital, private credit and private real assets, and currently manages and advises on approximately $8.5 billion of institutional capital. We have offices in the United States, Europe, and Hong Kong.
The expected start date for this position is January 2019. This individual will be a member of the WPM investment team, working closely with senior management of the division. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing member of WPM investment team, with responsibilities throughout the investment process,
- Helping maintain WPM’s research database,
- Acting as key member of deal teams, conducting due diligence and drafting investment memos for fund investments and transactions (e.g., co-investments and secondaries).
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier school,
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in finance
- Excellent analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative); internship at a nationally recognized investment banking, management consulting or financial services firm is preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), and
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast- paced environment with a special attention to detail.
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus opportunity.
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision & Life insurance.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.