Asset Management Analyst | Commercial Real Estate
CBRE Global Investors is a global real asset investment management firm with over $106 billion in assets under management. CBRE Global Investors is an independently operated affiliate of CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE). The firm sponsors real asset investment programs across the risk/return spectrum in the Americas, Europe and Asia for investors worldwide including public and private pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, endowments and private individuals. Programs include a complete range of investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies delivered through separate accounts and commingled funds.
CBRE Global Investors - Americas is seeking an Analyst to provide analytical and transactional support in the asset management of commercial real estate investments. Responsibilities include underwriting, valuations, lease analyses, budget review, reforecasting, and asset-level disposition preparation.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years of related experience in financial analysis/real estate transaction
- High proficiency in ARGUS Enterprise and MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present information
- Ability to participate and/or leads assignments with other team members
- Demonstrates initiative, leadership, team building skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, team environment
- Support the Asset Management Team in implementation of real estate investment plans with an understanding of the client's strategic goals
- Responsible for creating a large variety of analyses, including but not limited to discounted cash flow models, lease analyses, budget comparison and testing, reforecast cash flows, and hold/sell analyses
- Track outstanding capital expenditures, tenant improvements and leasing commissions
- Assist in the valuation of real estate using the following approaches: income, sales comparison and replace cost
- Measure appreciation, gross/net asset value, net present value, internal rate of return, equity multiple, time-weighted return, return-on-cost, and cash-on-cash return
- Review, analyze, and interpret financial data
- Facilitate the development of client reporting packages, annual business plans, market comparable reports, investment committee summaries, among others
- Monitor and track key needle movers, lease data, and operating goals compared (i.e. gross / net leasing and net operating income)
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed by the Americas Team