Associate, Buy Side
Hudson America L.P.
- Leading global private equity firm that has deployed $85bn of capital since inception and has over $40bn in current AUM
- 25 year track record of top quartile returns and headquartered in Dallas, TX
- Deep value, dislocation and distressed oriented investment platform focused on opportunistic investments across the
capital structure with a flexible investment mandate
- Invest in a broad range of industries including industrials, building products, chemicals, transportation and logistics,
consumer and retail, financials, telecom, energy, etc.
- Currently investing out of +$8bn opportunity fund raised in 2019 with significant dry powder
- The associate role is based in Dallas and focused on the North American region, with possible expansion into the Latin
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in academic, professional and personal contexts
- Transaction experience, preferably investment banking or buy‐side
- Strong excel skills and complex modeling ability
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self‐motivated individual and ability to multi‐task and work in fast paced‐environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and team‐oriented approach focused on building a business for long‐term
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline is THURSDAY OCTOBER 8, 2020.