Associate, Product Management – Private Markets
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco.
The general role of the Product Management Associate is to support and assist the North America and EMEA Product Management teams within Invesco’s Private Markets. The role requires a passion for the investment management industry, client services and product management, alongside exceptional skills in communications, relationship building, project management and analytics.
You will be responsible for:
- To support IRE North America and EMEA Product Management, ensuring an exceptional service experience.
- To act as product owner (“Fund Captain”), as requested, for one or more IRE funds, understanding all aspects of the fund, and to co-ordinate activities between various stakeholders
- Stakeholders including IRE Product Management, Client Portfolio Management (CPM), Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Fund Accounting, Corporate Secretary and Operations teams.
- Managing investor communications including maintenance of investor contact details, sending communications from the fund’s in-box, maintenance of investor portal (Intralinks), holding investor calls and meetings
- Maintenance of regular investor activities including capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions, as well as maintaining the subscription and redemption investor queues
- On-boarding new clients, working with internal TA oversight team and Transfer Agents to ensure completion of KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti-money Laundering) processes
- Leading all product related initiatives including coordination of fund document updates, product changes and restructurings etc as a central project manager
- To act as a point of contact for information requests and any enquiries to investors and prospective investors. Also providing bespoke reports for selective clients, working with the Hyderabad team where appropriate.
- Co-ordinating side letters, by working with CPMs, Legal and Compliance
- Production of an annual business plan
- Providing market intelligence and peer group information
- To support IRE CPMs, the wider IRE team and IVZ Sales, with prompt responses to requests for information and for product materials.
- To work with the RFP team to ensure timely completion of Request for Proposal (RFPs), surveys & questionnaires according to specified deadlines, ensuring that necessary internal approvals (from CPMs and Compliance) are obtained prior to submission.
- To work with all relevant teams to ensure that investor information is correctly recorded in Investran, Viaduct, SalesForce and client portals.
- To work with the wider IRE business/Marketing team to keep data files (e.g. AUM/Personnel/Transactions/ Capital Raising & Client Wins) updated and to work on automating these processes where possible.
- To work closely with the Marketing team to manage marketing collaterals and support marketing road shows, conferences, and events.
- To liaise with IRE’s wider global product management team to ensure global consistency and co-ordination of client relationship management.
- Ensuring that all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Management, Investor Relations, an RFP team or as a Fund Operations Manager in financial services industry, preferably within a Real Estate environment.
- Client service experience coupled with strong interpersonal skills preferred.
- Project management experience involving multiple stakeholders preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Teams, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, Investran and Viaduct) useful.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Fluent English required
- French language skills useful
- Client orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, be deadline driven and to multi-task, as necessary
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- High personal motivation; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- University degree expected
- Real Estate qualification useful but not essential
- Post graduate qualifications (MBA, CFA, CAIA) useful
All Invesco employees are subject to Invesco’s COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY FOR EMPLOYEES, which provides that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An exemption may be granted based on a medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief. Fully vaccinated means that an individual has received all recommended doses of a COVID-19 vaccine that has received Emergency Use Authorization or full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that it has been at least two weeks since the final recommended dose.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.