Strategic Global Advisors, LLC (“SGA”) is seeking to fill associates program opportunities that will give candidates exposure to the investment management industry. The Associates Program is a 12-month rotational program where associates will gain experience across SGA departments, including Investments, Marketing/Client Service, Compliance, and Operations. The ideal candidate is an organized individual with a positive attitude, interest in financial services, and exceptional attention to detail. SGA’s entrepreneurial environment provides candidates with the unique opportunity to interact with professionals at all levels of the organization and to take on a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Support senior professionals across the firm in responding quickly and professionally to ad-hoc requests
- Work with team members to provide portfolio and market analysis using Excel and other financial analytics tools and platforms
- Prioritize tasks while working on multiple assignments; track, document and communicate status of tasks and provide timely follow-up to ensure completion.
- Work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
General Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
Successful candidates should have some or all of the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Comfort learning new software programs (eVestment, FactSet, Cap IQ)
- Interest in Investing
- Preference for working in a small‐team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Strategic Global Advisors, LLC
Strategic Global Advisors (SGA) is a women and employee‐owned Global Equity firm based in Newport Beach, California. SGA manages approximately $4.4 billion in international, global and domestic equity strategies, primarily for institutional investors. The firm employs a systematic investment process based on sound fundamental research that integrates proprietary quantitative tools with fundamental analysis. SGA’s proprietary stock selection model, risk model, and optimizer produce a focus list of securities for fundamental review as well as assist in portfolio construction.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.