First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Business Bankers are responsible for developing client relationships (both self-sourced and referred by colleagues at the Bank), structuring, underwriting, documenting and monitoring business loans. In addition, Business Bankers will collaborate with other members of the Bank to add value to clients including cash management, investment management and private banking services for individuals.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance client relationships.
- Market and originate high quality commercial loans and lines of credit: refer residential and construction loans.
- Structure commercial deals.
- Underwrite and close commercial loans.
- Portfolio management: monitoring financial performance of borrowers for credit quality and compliance with loan agreements.
- Market other commercial banking services including deposits (cash management, on-line banking, money market accounts) and Wealth Management referrals.
- Generate leads and grow the business through active networking and client referrals.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Ability to select prospects most aligned with First Republic Bank’s business model.
- Ability to differentiate higher quality credit
- Excellent business development and cross-selling skills
- Excellent credit skills
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
For More Information or to Apply, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org