Capital Raising Professional
Capital Raising Professional
About Graceada Partners
Graceada Partners is a Modesto, CA based real estate private equity firm focused on institutionalizing value-add investing in secondary & tertiary markets. Our growing team demonstrates a culture of honesty, integrity, extreme ownership, positivity, caring, humility, and excellence in everything we do. Over the last five years, we have sponsored ten individual syndications and three discretionary closed-end funds. Fund III is targeting $100 million and Fund IV will likely target $250 million. We will have $1 billion AUM in the next two years, growing to $5 billion AUM over the subsequent five to seven years.
Graceada Partners is looking for a full-time, experienced Capital Raising / Investor Relations professional to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the fundraising process with prospective investors. This will include timely completion of formal requests for proposal and due diligence questionnaires for existing and prospective Investors as well as developing a thorough understanding of each clients’ goals, reporting needs and portfolio investment objectives. One of the firm’s principals leads capital raising efforts.
The candidate will work closely with the principal and has the ability to grow into the lead capital raising (VP) role.
Full Time - Salary
Compensation & Benefits:
• Annual compensation: $140,000 plus $35,000 discretionary bonus
• Competitive benefits including:
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401(k) & 401(k) matching
• Paid time-off and Sick time-off
The position is based in Modesto, CA but the candidate may work remotely up to four days per week
• Assist in developing marketing and fundraising materials, including pitch books, campaign teasers, due diligence questionnaires, offering memorandum, competitor information, prospect pipelines, among others for investors
• Work with senior management to develop a marketing plan and pipeline of prospective Investors
• Build and develop relationships with prospective Investors, facilitate the scheduling of qualified prospective Investor presentations and coordinate capital roadshows
• Coordinate and represent Graceada Partners at industry-sponsored conferences to attract and schedule prospective Investor meetings
• Take ownership of the entire sales/fundraising process with prospects
• Populate and maintain all client activity and relevant information in the contact management system Juniper Square
• Nurture the current Investor relationships to remain current on investment objectives and present new investment opportunities
• Coordinate, assist and review RFI/RFPs by collaborating with the RFP team and respective expert team to ensure final review and sign-off
• Coordinate and assist due diligence activities undertaken by prospective Investors
• Manage and assist legal in final stage Investor negotiations
• Keep abreast with competitor products and strategies
• Be able to answer Investor/prospect questions with ease, understand portfolio management decisions, know the pitch and have knowledge of high priority pipeline deals
• Developing and maintaining relationships with Investor and Consultant industry
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of bachelor's degree with 3 years of relevant experience.
• Investor-oriented mindset.
• Demonstrated proficiency in anticipating requests/needs.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively maintain databases, keep accurate to-do lists, and follow up with all investor requests.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing, and research skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills [including Excel and PowerPoint].
• Ability to travel as required.
What will set you Apart:
• Client Service or Investor Relations experience in Financial Services/Real Estate preferred
• Familiarity with CRM systems including Juniper Square
• Graceada Partners is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; candidates should possess similar values.