Chief of Staff
Are you looking to join an innovative, private equity backed (Parthenon Capital) and rapid-growing tech enabled services business that is a market leader in clinical data exchange solutions.
At MRO, we are dedicated to making a difference in the healthcare industry through the extraction and exchange of clinical data to support health information management and revenue cycle. We combine our knowledge of clinical data structure and data security, apply award-winning services, and strategically placed technologies to protect the personal, clinical, and financial wellbeing of healthcare providers and their patients. Safeguarding PHI across the health system enterprise, improving revenue cycle integrity workflows and sharing actionable insights to providers is what we do best.
Apply today for a chance to join MRO as the Chief of Staff.
This position allows for remote work and requires travel for business meetings.
The Chief of Staff will report to the CEO. The successful candidate will directly engage and interact with MRO’s ELT, SMT and board members while providing enterprise-wide leadership and contribution. Key responsibilities include helping to drive implementation of significant management routines, facilitating strategic planning process, leading select high-profile initiatives, serving as a liaison to internal and external partners, ensuring efficient management processes, and supporting the CEO and other ELT members in developing critical presentations and communications. The successful candidate aids in the development of themes and content for work with other members of leadership and virtually all elements of the organization including our Board of Directors. Cooperating with senior-level executives will be commonplace. This is a newly created position and as such, the job responsibilities of this role will evolve over time as the company continues to grow.
Initial responsibilities and main focal points will include and not be limited to:
- Assist CEO in implementing and executing new management routines including OKR’s, team meetings, offsites, DASH meetings, etc..
- Facilitate MRO’s strategic planning process by helping ELT/SMT members with critical analysis, research and providing project management across various workstreams
- Perform ad hoc analysis to help inform business decisions
- Facilitate development of Board, Advisory Board and other key constituent presentations and communications
- Assist with M&A evaluation, due diligence and post-merger integration
- Lead enterprise efforts to deliberately scale our rapidly growing organization
This role will require high integrity leadership, informative critical thinking, and effective execution to position MRO best-in-class provider of clinical data release solutions.
We welcome you to apply if you possess the following traits:
- Curiosity and passion for excellence and creativity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to design, build, lead and execute new ideas and processes
- Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex business challenges
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self- starter and independently motivated, organized leader
- Emotionally intelligent, strong interpersonal and communication skills, experience working on a high-performing team
- Assist in the development and ongoing execution of key management routines across the organization
- Special Projects: Support key strategic priorities and initiatives by owning and driving a set of special projects, including but not limited to enterprise performance improvement
- Proactive stakeholder management: Build relationships, enable transparent communication, and drive clarity
- Board material development: direct engagement in both building out and delivering board-level communication
- Champion successful practices of continuous improvement, innovation, and high performance in collaboration with CEO and other leaders across the organization
- Lead and assist in the development of organization- and department-wide communication channels and materials
- Define and develop key performance indicators; analyze and interpret financial and operational performance and track key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve efficiency and profitability
- Facilitate and aid in the strategic planning process by helping to organize and project management workstreams; Assist workstream and steering committee members by developing hypotheses, gathering data, brainstorming alternatives, researching the market and synthesizing recommendations
- Integrate broad sets of data into frameworks which can then be used to synthesize learning and clarify strategy
- Create ad-hoc analyses to help SMT members solve business problems.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s in a related field preferred
- Management/Strategy Consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and quantitative abilities
- Highly skilled in diplomacy, influencing and collaborating in decision making process across all levels of the organization
- Ownership/results/accountability-oriented, able to overcome obstacles
- Expert project management skills, and advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with the willingness and commitment to exceed expectations, learn and professionally grow
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments in a changing environment with competing projects
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to travel for business meetings
To apply please email Jason Brown directly at firstname.lastname@example.org