Client Reporting Associate
About the Firm
Sands Capital is an independent, employee-owned investment management firm based in Arlington, Virginia that manages multiple billions of dollars in client assets. Sands Capital’s strategies employ a fundamental, bottom-up research process to identify high-quality growth businesses that we can own for the long term in concentrated portfolios. We invest on a global basis across the life cycle from early-stage private businesses to leading public companies.
Identified below are Core Values the firm holds in high regard and believes are critical for high-performing teams at Sands Capital:
- Integrity & Trust: Do what is right, not what is popular. Deliver on commitments.
- Client-Centered: Always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Commitment to Excellence: Strive to learn and improve. Implement best practices.
Sands Capital is seeking a client reporting professional to execute on the development and delivery of monthly client reports. The Client Reporting Associate will be responsible for interacting with the Client Service Team, Information Technology Team, Operations Team, and third-party vendors to provide timely, high-quality reports to internal and external clients and deliver on the agreed and expected service standards. The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging technology to enhance the delivery of content and creating a best-in-class client experience.
- Manage the production of full, accurate, and timely client reports and marketing materials, making sure we hit internal and external deadlines
- Define and drive workflows to support efficient report production
- Perform verification to identify/resolve data issues
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure accuracy and consistency of data and information being processed by team
- Successfully collaborate with peers in other functional areas (marketing, sales, risk, innovation) for feedback and refinement of production materials
- Translate conceptual requirements from business users into functional requirements for the Information Technology team to implement
- Contribute ideas to further refine and enhance our client reporting materials and execution processes
- Other related tasks and projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the investment management industry or other professional services business
- Excellent communications and planning skills, including the ability to coordinate the activities of multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Detail-oriented with solid project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, responsive work environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with client reporting software, content management systems and workflow tools a strong plus (Seismic, Vermilion Reporting System, etc.)
- Exhibit behavior consistent with Sands Capital’s mission, values, and culture
To be considered, candidates must submit a resume that specifically outlines your qualifications for the position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please do so via Sands Capital Management’s Careers page at http://sandscapital.com/careers/.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Sands Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and staff members. For our staff members, equal opportunity includes access to the benefits and privileges that the firm provides to staff members generally. We appreciate the value diversity brings to Sands Capital and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff members.
We evaluate and select qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Discrimination of this kind is also strictly prohibited by a variety of federal, state, and local laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to pregnant individuals, individuals with disabilities, and/or individuals needing accommodation for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.