Client Service Operations Associate
Stockbridge is an established real estate investment firm with over $33 billion in AUM across a wide range of investment strategies and asset types throughout the U.S, with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago.
This role is part of the Core and Value Advisors (“CVA”) platform, which includes both commingled funds and separate accounts with asset strategies ranging from core to value-added to ground-up development. This role will work on a collaborative team directly supporting the Vice President.
Opportunity and Position Summary
Stockbridge is currently seeking a Client Service Operations Associate preferably with 3 to 5 years of experience producing and managing the distribution of client-facing materials for firm(s) in real estate, broader financial services or related industries. This role will work on a collaborative team supporting the Client Service and Capital Formation department. The ideal candidate is one-part marketer, one-part project manager, with strong communication and organizational skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in collaboration with the client service and capital formation team to design, produce and edit print marketing and client communications for both new product offerings and existing investment vehicles (e.g., investor presentations, quarterly reports, case studies, asset summaries)
- Assist in the preparation of client due diligence materials, such as RFPs, questionnaires, and responses to client follow-up requests
- Maintain and update a centralized database of firm statistics, track record and other information utilized in RFPs and firm marketing
- Assist in maintaining the firm’s website and social media channels
Skills and Competencies:
- BA or BS degree from an accredited institution
- Three to five years of marketing, communications, client service or design experience, with a firm in the real estate or broader financial services industry
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and developing relationships in a fast-paced organization
- Experience designing and producing print marketing collateral, particularly for a sophisticated audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong editing and proofreading skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Skillset and ability to run an assignment with little supervision
- Ability to function both in a team-oriented setting and independently
- Strong sense of personal motivation, responsibility, and entrepreneurship
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with the financial services industry