Client Services Analyst
Pension Reserves Investment Management Board
Client Services Analyst
Join the $75 billion Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board (PRIM), an innovative and highly performing investment fund, as a Client Services Analyst. Reporting to the Senior Client Services Officer, the Client Services Analyst will support the day-to-day management of PRIM’s client relationships with more than 100 Massachusetts public employee retirement systems and other governmental entities. Successful candidates will have effective communication skills and be able to build valued working relationships with PRIM’s clients, employees, and service providers.
It is a great time to join PRIM as we are experiencing an exciting time of growth. Our team works hard on behalf of the Commonwealth, responsibly investing and growing the Massachusetts retirement fund for the benefit of our state and municipal employees and public-school teachers. PRIM offers a healthy work-life balance and is an inclusive employer seeking to foster a diverse, collaborative and curious culture.
PRIM works diligently for Massachusetts State Employees and Teachers, along with local Retirement Systems throughout the Commonwealth, providing a professional investment service that maximizes the return on investment within acceptable levels of risk by broadly diversifying its investment portfolio, capitalizing on economies of scale to achieve cost-effective operations, and providing access to high quality, innovative investment management firms, all under the management of a professional investment staff and members of the PRIM Board and its Committees.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Respond to information requests from clients, client investment consultants, and client auditors
- Prepare and distribute monthly and annual reports to clients
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations
- Schedule and participate in meetings with current and prospective clients
- Attend semi-annual Massachusetts Association of Contributory Retirement Systems (MACRS) conferences
- Assist with planning and organizing the client conference
- Track and maintain list of RFP activity within our client base
- Interpret data to report industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree demonstrating excellent academic performance
- Client service/investor relations experience preferred
- Knowledge of financial markets and economic principles
- Knowledge of the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Trust (PRIT) Fund
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Willingness to pursue the CFA Institute’s Investment Foundation Certificate and other professional development opportunities
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational