Pay Governance LLC
Consultant Position: Location Open
Pay Governance LLC is a leading advisor to boards of directors and executive management of public and private companies on issues related to executive compensation, performance, and corporate governance. Our clients span all industries and stages in the business lifecycle from pre-IPO growth organizations to global leaders. Pay Governance is owned by its active partners and has consultants across the country.
We are looking for bright, self-‐starting individuals with one to four years of compensation consulting or related analytical job experience to join our organization. Our Consultant positions offer ongoing opportunity for advancement and additional responsibilities as your skills increase.
As a Consultant, you will work with a broad range of clients from many industries, participating as an integral member of project teams to analyze and design strategic compensation solutions that support clients’ needs. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to the project team and draw meaningful conclusions from your findings to assist the development of recommendations for client presentations.
- Analyze compensation and financial data to provide a basis for client recommendations
- Contribute to a variety of analyses, including peer group selection, executive and non-‐employee director pay benchmarking, incentive plan design, pay-‐for-‐performance alignment, and financial metric correlation
- Prepare materials for client presentations, including research that is presented to boards of directors and senior management
- Active involvement in Pay Governance research, marketing, and/or internal initiatives
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial and labor relations, economics, finance, statistics, or a related business or liberal arts major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills, including analysis of large data sets and familiarity with mathematical and statistical concepts and models
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to balance multiple projects and changing client needs
- High detail orientation, commitment to quality and client service
- Intellectual curiosity, problem-solving skills, ability to take initiative
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Consulting, business, finance/banking, human resources, and/or economics internship/work experience (1-‐4 years) preferred
- Knowledge of compensation program design a plus Total Remuneration:
- Competitive base salary and benefits (health, dental, vision, HSA, life, 401[k])
- Significant performance-‐based bonus opportunity
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com