Job Description: Generalist Credit Analyst position in direct support of Barrow Hanley’s leveraged finance investment products. Covered securities will include leveraged loans, high yield bonds, convertible and preferred securities. Eligible candidates should have a passion for investing. Analyst will conduct company and industry research, track financial progress of corporate issuers, and build financial models to support analysis. She/he will work closely with the credit team, with avenues for professional growth.
- Company Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Presentation skills
- BBA, with focus on Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Relevant experience in finance or accounting roles
- Experience with Excel and SEC filings
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Must work well independently and as a team
*This job is not eligible for visa sponsorship*
Barrow Hanley is an equal opportunity employer. Barrow Hanley is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Compensation: Industry Competitive Salary | Benefits |Profit Sharing
How to Apply: Please email resume to KHerring@barrowhanley.com
Contact Name: Kristi Herring, Director, Head of Human Resources