Director, Enterprise Data Operations
Federated Hermes, Inc.
Director, Enterprise Data Operations
Federated Hermes is looking for a Director of Enterprise Data Operations to lead the Middle Office teams responsible for Data Processing, Data Management, Security Management and Mastering, Data Engineering, End-User Information Delivery and Support in the implementation of new business acquisitions, strategic initiatives and various industry relationships. This position splits time between our downtown Pittsburgh, PA headquarters and Warrendale, PA office and offers a hybrid work schedule.
What You Can Expect:
- Manage business risks related to operational, financial and compliance practices and controls.
- Development and oversight of operational infrastructure through evaluating middle office technology and workflow solutions.
- Provide Operational Leadership across the middle office teams.
- Providing Strategic Business Leadership in working with technology partners and Subject Matter Expertise in supporting the Data Governance model.
- Facilitate an operational 'Center of Excellence' for the services and functions performed in the
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of industry experience
- Minimum 7 years of managerial experience in Data Operations
- Experience with data management software, services and vendors
- Comprehensive of data management practices in financial services industry
About Federated Hermes
For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes (FHI) has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes' employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
Our Investment in You
At Federated Hermes, we believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day.
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
- Hybrid work schedule
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Federated Hermes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to the following criteria: race (including physical characteristics such as hairstyles ), color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, age, familial or marital status, ancestry, military status, veteran status or genetic information as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable local, state or federal law applicable to Federated Hermes.
For consideration, go to:
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.