Director, Marketing Enablement- Data and Analytics
Owns Marketing Data including Adobe Experience Platform, Digital Analytics and Voice of the Customer enterprise products and establishes product road map. Products include Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform Customer Journey Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Web SDK, Qualtrics Survey and Text Analytics tool, Quantum Metrics among other tools. Ensures product solutions meet compliance, and regulatory requirements and enable the organization with solutions that deliver business results. Leads complex product road maps inside and across business units and ensures alignment with business strategy coordinating with other product owners when necessary to drive execution. Demonstrates a high degree of commercial judgment; negotiates regularly with management and business stakeholders, providing insights and recommendations on the strategic priorities for distribution enablement. Communicates metrics, milestones, and/or status to stakeholders inside and outside business unit. Manages one or more Product Managers or Product Owners. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Product Vision and Strategy Development —Develops and maintains a clear vision for the product family or enterprise product, including technology, competitive, and internal strategic perspectives. Establishes road map for assigned product(s). Contributes to the technical direction and conducts relevant research to inform enablement strategies. Leverages quantitative and qualitative research to establish and communicate the product and product family vision as well as the overall design and delivery strategy.
- Achieves Business Results for Product Family or Enterprise Product —Through leadership of a cross functional team, which could include marketing, technology, design, and other business unit subject matter experts, ensures products meet and/or exceed standards for business performance, client satisfaction, compliance, and operational efficiency by closely monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting the metrics to assess the performance of products against key performance indicators (such as sales, and new accounts, lead and referral generation, etc.). Develops and implements strategies and tactics to meet the desired business objectives for assigned product(s).
- Resource Allocation — Helps to ensure the firm’s investment is maximized across the range of assigned products. Reallocates budget as needed to ensure the highest-value initiatives are appropriately funded. Partners across function to ensure business and technical teams are resourced with top talent to sustain high-quality product development.
- Ensures standards are met or exceeded by interpreting and synthesizing complex metrics against key performance indicators
- Possesses ability to lead change and adapt quickly to changing business landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 8+ years of total relevant work experience
- Hands on the keyboard Digital Marketing Experience
- Proven ability to innovate and come up with ideas to help drive product forward.
- Experience working in cross-functional, highly matrixed teams and ability to influence and build strong relationships across multiple levels of an organization.
- Prior experience as an Agile Product Owner or leading scrum teams is preferred, with a deep understanding of agile.
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams.
- Enjoys being a thought leader who naturally challenges the status quo. Superior storytelling and communication skills to drive alignment at all levels.
- Strong team management, leadership, and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple deliverables with minimal direction.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- 4-5 years hands on the keyboard experience using one or more analytic tools
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.