Director of Acquisitions and Strategy, Single Family Rental PE Fund
Center Creek Capital Group, a dynamic real estate private equity firm, is seeking an experienced Director of Acquisitions and Strategy with strong financial, communication and organizational skills. We have recently secured an anchor investor for our $100-$150m Fund III and are looking to build out our team. The Director of Acquisitions and Strategy will be responsible for maximizing total returns of the single-family fund(s) he or she manages or assists in managing. This is an opportunity to participate in the full spectrum of investment management activities, reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
- Perform macro and sub-market analysis of US housing market including communicating with housing and mortgage research desks across the Street to stay abreast of market, regulatory and other developments
- Determine strategies for acquisition and disposition of assets, allocating capital across target markets, and optimizing capital efficiency, including the effective utilization of financing.
- Oversee deal underwriting and due diligence, make day-to-day acquisition and disposition decisions to optimize portfolio; track, review and report on portfolio performance to the Investment Committee
- Work closely with operational teams to oversee effective execution of portfolio management strategies
- Monitor existing investments and portfolio exposures, including building and maintaining portfolio forecasting models, performing detailed review and analysis of portfolio financial statements
- Produce timely and accurate reporting on fund performance for investors and assisting in managing investor relationships for fundraising purposes
- Work closely with the Investment Committee, Operations, Finance, Acquisitions, Investors, Lenders, and Buyers and Sellers of SFR assets to optimize financial performance of the portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement; Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 4-6 years of SFR acquisition, portfolio management, analysis/asset management experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Strong experience with financial modeling, including detailed property-level financial statement analysis, budgeting/forecasting, performance metrics (revenue optimization and expense management), and market analysis
- Highly organized, extremely proactive and detail oriented individual with the ability to multitask and communicate effectively
Center Creek Capital Group is committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Center Creek Capital Group:
Center Creek Capital Group is a real estate private equity investment and development firm. The Center Creek Housing Funds are a set of private equity funds focused on affordable single-family rental housing, aiming to provide strong financial returns along with meaningful social impact.
Center Creek Homes is a vertically-integrated real estate development firm specializing in the production of high-quality single-family housing across a broad price spectrum, while providing strong financial returns and leaving a positive long-term impact on the urban environment.
Center Creek Capital Group is an equal opportunity employer.