Director of Marketing
Veris Wealth Partners is an independent, SEC registered, impact wealth management firm founded in 2007 by five partners who share a deep conviction in the interdependence of values and wealth. Veris clients include individuals, foundations, non-profit organizations, family offices, and investment advisory firms. At Veris, this philosophy of aligning wealth with values to create meaningful impact is central to the company’s identity and culture and mission to utilize financial markets to direct capital to sustainable and regenerative endeavors.
Veris’ vision is to create an equitable, just and sustainable world. Justice, equity, diversity and inclusion touch every aspect of our work: how we hire and create a culture of belonging, how we select vendors, and how we invest. Veris believes investors can have positive social and environmental impact across all asset classes and strategies through ESG integrated investing, shareholder advocacy and thematic investing. Veris invests through four impact themes – a) climate solutions and the environment, b) sustainable and regenerative agriculture, c) racial and gender equity and d) community wealth building.
Veris is recognized as both a pioneer and leader in the field of sustainable, responsible and impact investing, and is strongly equipped to provide solutions for clients seeking to create change through their wealth while meeting financial objectives.
Veris is a proud B Corp and Best for the World® Overall Honoree (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013).
Veris has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Portsmouth, NH, and Boulder, CO. For more information, please visit our website: www.veriswp.com.
The Director of Marketing (DM) is a national, firmwide role leading and managing the Department of Marketing for a unique Impact Wealth Management Firm dedicated to Impact and ESG investing. The DM will drive forward all Marketing products and content, Brand Awareness, Thought-Leadership, Public Relations and Social Media for Veris’ Wealth Management Services.
- Lead the Marketing Department
- Develop and execute the Marketing Strategy
- Lead the Brand strategy for Veris establishing Veris as the leader in Impact Wealth Management
- Further brand loyalty and trust by developing the company’s brand promise and client experience
- Develop regional and specific market/industry “core strategic partnership”
- Lead the creation of compelling, clear content across website, social media, traditional media, PR, events, collateral, and sales proposal platforms.
- Develop thought leadership pieces for the firm, through blogs, Impact Reports, and marketing collateral
- Define key metrics and track progress, both quantitative and qualitative, and ROI for marketing, sales and business development programs.
- Supervise Marketing Associate and external marketing contractors
- Travel up to 25% of time as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Seasoned executive in Marketing, with experience servicing Ultra High Net Worth audiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Wealth Management and/or Asset Management products and services
- Significant experience in social media marketing and content marketing for Wealth Management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments (Leadership Team, Business Development Teams, Client Service Teams, and Investment Teams) to assure efficient implementation and monitoring.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Commitment and alignment to impact investing and/or the advancement of environmental and social sustainable practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in English, marketing, communications or related field
- Eight (8) or more years of active experience with marketing, branding, editing, social media and/or public relations.
- Entrepreneurial leadership and skills preferred.
Veris Wealth Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Veris Wealth Partners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.