Director, Portfolio Implementation
Cohen & Steers is a global investment manager specializing in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure and natural resource equities, as well as preferred securities and other income solutions. We strive for investment excellence and are committed to solving complex investing challenges. As industry advocates dedicated to best in class client service, we have earned the trust of large and small investors around the world.
Cohen & Steers (NYSE:CNS), which is majority owned by employees, has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 2004. Cohen & Steers is headquartered in New York, with offices in London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
For more than 30 years, we have attributed our success to the skilled contributions of our employees. Our culture fosters a commitment to excellence, mutual respect and integrity. We look for people who have a drive to win, are client-focused, strive for continuous improvement and cultivate a collegial and team-oriented atmosphere. These values are shared across our organization.
Our values are driven by our employees and represented in our culture. Throughout the organization there are groups built by individual contributors and supported broadly which include volunteerism, green initiatives as well as a forum for women to exchange ideas and experiences.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that workplace diversity and an inclusive culture strengthens our ability to deliver the best results to our clients. Our employees from around the world represent a variety of cultures, backgrounds, experiences, and talents. We draw upon these attributes to produce innovative solutions for the clients we serve and enrich the professional experience of all of our employees. An inclusive culture in which our employees are encouraged to contribute their unique perspectives is imperative to our role as a leading global investment manager.
- Competitive compensation package
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance as well as educational reimbursement
• Holiday, time-off benefits
• Retirement savings and stock incentive programs
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle of Cohen & Steers, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Title: Director, Portfolio Implementation
Reports To: SVP, Chief Administrative Officer - Investments
Work alongside the Portfolio Managers on our Global Listed Infrastructure team to implement our investment decisions with precision and efficiency.
- Act as a reliable resource to our Investment teams to understand and implement investment decisions across a myriad of strategies and account types
- Process account cash flows
- Function as the expert on account specific requirements and guidelines
- Perform pre- and post-trade compliance evaluations and liaise with portfolio compliance to assess and respond to portfolio guideline alerts
- Read and review client portfolio guidelines as part of the account onboarding process
- Partner with Separately Managed Accounts lead to implement model delivery process
- Manage FX forwards for both passive and active hedging strategies
- Provide oversight to minimize account dispersion; research and rectify causes of dispersion
- Review morning trading blotter daily to ensure appropriate trades are ready for execution
- Participate in reviewing and proposing process improvements to increase efficiency and minimize operational risk
- Process and detail-oriented, can demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Experience in equity order creation in an OMS
- Strong understanding of the portfolio compliance process
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and make inferences from datasets
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Note: This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Please apply directly using this link: