Emerging Markets Corporate Debt Analyst
Using discretion and judgment, researches corporations and quasi sovereigns in emerging market regions to develop investment recommendations for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
- Conduct independent research to develop investment recommendations for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
- Develop internal models and use external research sources to provide perspective on emerging markets corporations and quasi sovereigns
- Using research sources such as company literature and financial statements, and various business publications, works independently to structure, develop and communicate investment recommendations.
- Attends conferences interviews corporate management at all levels, travels to emerging market countries to gather investment ideas and develop investment themes.
- Performs additional duties as directed
- Masters of Business Administration or CFA charterholder preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience, with at least 3 years in Emerging Markets Credit
- Working knowledge of various investment vehicles and investments, the international financial market, global credit, emerging market debt and emerging market corporate debt.
- Relevant emerging market experience should include experience with bonds, public and private company analysis, as well as a variety of other capital structure analysis skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and think critically in formulating and assessing investment recommendations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills for work in a team environment and for interactions with clients.
Please apply using the following link: https://mfs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/MFS-Careers/job/Boston/Emerging-Markets-Corporate-Debt-Analyst_MFS-200242-1