Financial Modeling Manager
We are seeking a Financial Modeling Manager for the New Markets Support Company (NMSC). NMSC delivers creative financing solutions to empower underserved communities across the country by increasing access to capital and tailoring our products and services to meet the needs of our clients and partners.
The Financial Modeling Manager will develop and maintain financial models for funds of various product offerings including a mixture of debt, equity, tax incentives and structured investments.
- Communicate and explain complex financial structures to diverse stakeholders, including existing and prospective clients, investors, lenders and internal staff
- Implement risk waterfall analysis and stress testing metrics
- Comprehend specific programmatic compliance rules to tax incentive programs and assist in model build-out of compliance tracking systems, when necessary
- Interpret data from financial models to assist in directing fund accountants and fund managers in decision making and planning
- Conduct research and improve modeling efficiencies and interface with other technology platforms, including engaging and managing outside vendors and accounting firms
- Apply knowledge of both GAAP and tax accounting when applicable
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis, reporting and due diligence
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field. A minimum of four to six years of financial modeling and strong understanding of investing and lending processes. Structured finance and/or public-private investing experience preferred. In-depth understanding of three-statement financial models, tax returns and third-party audits. Skill sets must include strong presentation and communication; ability to work well in a dynamic team environment; highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong analytical skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Self-motivated and driven with the willingness to take on a leadership role as NMSC expands.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
NMSC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Submit resume and cover letter to Brynn Sanders at email@example.com to apply.