Fixed Income ABS Research Analyst
Working as part of the global research team, develop investment recommendations within securitized products primarily focused on Asset Backed Securities, for fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
- Conduct independent research to develop investment recommendations for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
- Using research sources such as company literature, third party systems, and internal models, works independently to structure, develop and communicate investment recommendations.
- Maintain and develop analytic models pertaining to creditworthiness and bond valuations for relevant areas of coverage.
- Acts as the in-house expert for designated areas of concentration.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
- Masters of Business Administration and/or CFA charterholder preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an analyst in the securitized market. Proficiency in Excel, Intex, and Bloomberg.
- Ability to work independently, using research, analysis, and communication skills.
- Experience working in a diverse and collaborative team environment.
Please use the following link to apply: https://mfs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/MFS-Careers/job/Boston/Fixed-Income-ABS-Research-Analyst_MFS-210073