Fund Administration Professional, Fund Services
Boston Trust Walden Company Overview
Boston Trust Walden Company is an independent, employee-owned firm that provides investment management services to institutional investors and private wealth clients. The firm manages approximately $14 billion in client assets.
Boston Trust Walden distinguishes itself in several keyways, including:
- Stable, diversified business model serving a variety of client types.
- Compelling investment philosophy and excellent track record.
- Longstanding leadership in ESG impact investing.
- Corporate culture grounded in shared values, as signified by the company’s tagline, Principled Investing.
Located in the heart of Boston at One Beacon Street, Boston Trust Walden employs fewer than 100 individuals. Boston Trust Walden’s structure as an independent, privately-owned firm enables the firm to make business decisions that align with clients and employees for long-term success. The firm’s structure and size help cultivate a collegial work environment where employees have ownership of their work, contribute to positive client outcomes, and are rewarded for their efforts.
One of Boston Trust Walden’s strategic priorities is to foster a positive workplace; this includes a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. The firm believes this commitment is not only the right thing to do, but also a matter of good governance and a critical component of long-term business success. When DEI values are infused into the workplace environment, the company and its employee’s benefit. The firm is committed to taking meaningful steps to advance racial, ethnic, and gender equity in its workplace through retention, education, and recruitment initiatives.
Boston Trust Walden Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Boston Trust Walden is committed to supporting equal employment opportunity and to promoting a workplace free of discrimination with regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, parental status, marital status, veteran/US military status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or other legally protected status.
The firm will make reasonable accommodations in the application process if requested by new job applicants.
Position: Fund Administration Professional, Fund Services
- Oversee and manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure complete calendar of successful regulatory filings
- Coordinate Fund Services team planning and completion of all aspects of Advisors’ contributions to quarterly Fund Board of Trustees meeting, including annual 15C materials
- Lead business process improvements, regulatory implementations and other operational changes
- Ensure appropriate information flow to senior management, including key business partners internally and externally
- Coordinate Fund Services team planning and completion of quarterly Adviser Board of Directors meetings
- Assist Fund Services team with routine administrative and operational functions
Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience Minimum of five to ten years of fund administration and fund services experience. Prior job responsibilities should include experience with mutual fund regulatory and governance functions.
Attributes Candidates must have a team first attitude, be successful in collaborative endeavors, be able to perform a variety of fund administration functions, be intellectually curious and operate with the highest professional and ethical standards. Preferred skills include the following:
- Understanding of regulatory environment and requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of mutual fund operations
- Experience documenting procedures, project plans, processes, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA. Boston Trust Walden is currently operating in a hybrid manner with a mix of in-office and remote work. Specifics are dependent upon team and should be discussed with the hiring manager.