Global | AM, Business Analyst, Performance Marketing, Associate – Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Business Analyst plays a key role within the Performance Marketing organization of Global Marketing Asset Management, overseeing the implementation of technical business requirements tied to media strategy and performance marketing. The BA acts as a conduit between marketing, sales and technical teams to ensure there is alignment on the goals and objectives established by key stakeholders and keep teams updated on project status, sprints, data visualization opportunities and implementation. This role plays an integral part in designing and building out scalable, informative data visualization platforms and works closely with technical teams to ensure projects are prioritized accordingly and expectations are managed across all internal and external stakeholders.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integrations, system testing and production support
- Exhibit propensity to solve complex problems
- Review and implement product enhancements utilizing software development methodology
- Leverage advanced data management and data analysis skills to define and implement product roadmap and strategy
- Demonstrate understanding of systems architecture and concepts and acting as subject matter expert for internally designed products
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams to resolve issues with production applications and work with users on training and adoption
- Able to translate technical CRM and Marketing Automation capabilities to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Articulate issues clearly and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Listen well and be receptive to others' ideas and suggestions, encouraging open and collaborative dialogue among team members
- Identify client needs and work to optimize the foundations of great experience using dashboard technology
- Establish, cultivate and leverage relationships to identify and execute on process enhancements
- Articulate operational and risk impacts related to a specific task or procedure
- Develop controls to proactively manage risks in this domain (e.g. entitlement; data proliferation control etc.)
- Collaborate with Tech Risk, Compliance and Privacy teams to ensure all data flows and visualizations are GS compliant
- Proactively manage processes to meet business requirements while maintaining close working relationship with internal teams
- Foster a culture of solving the firm’s problems and driving towards business value
- Ability to manage a plan across multiple competing priorities (multiple platforms, all of which will have different needs at different times)
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce implementation and project delivery experience using software development lifecycle methodologies
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (i.e., Marketo, Pardot) jigjly valued
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e., BI Power Tools, Tableau, Domo) to share actionable data insights with internal / external stakeholders as well as senior management
- Experience working with statistical analysis software (e.g. T, SAS, SPSS, or STATA)
- Additional skills in working with SQL databases, database querying languages, programing languages, and survey/query software
- B2B experience is highly desirable
- 4 - 6 years of experience in high velocity delivery
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity