Global | AM Digital Marketing Manager, Associate – Chicago
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Goldman Sachs Asset Management team is enhancing its digital marketing capabilities to drive increased brand/product awareness, and drive qualified leads to increase assets under management. You will help create, manage and execute paid media campaigns that are central to the organizations growth strategy. We are a product and service driven team, comprised of talented and passionate product managers, analytics experts, designers, and engineers working to change the landscape of asset management.
As a leader within the performance marketing team, you will both generate, and nurture leads through the creation, management and execution of paid media campaigns across a variety of channels. You will analyze the performance of these campaigns/channels, and provide reporting to optimize and evolve the marketing funnel.
As a subject matter expert within the digital space, you will help the marketing organization stay current with industry trends and customer expectations, incorporating them into our optimization plans.
- Develop media plans for campaigns against business goals to execute multiple paid media channels
- Develop in coordination with other marketing team members short and long term digital advertising strategy with the goal of driving awareness, improving consideration and generating leads
- Work collaboratively across internal marketing team members and external digital agency partners to support both new and current digital marketing campaigns
- Think strategically about business, marketing, and technical challenges
- Manage the marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, media briefing, implementation, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Lead day-to-day operations of paid media campaigns and maintain a high-standard of operational excellence
- Review and analyze campaign performance on daily, weekly, and monthly basis; develop reporting dashboards and conduct deep dive analysis as needed
- Manage marketing/technology vendor relationships
- Manage marketing budget and planning exercises
- Develop test and learn strategies and tactics for performance marketing and lead generation purposes
- Provide recommendations around areas of new opportunity for traffic growth to the website customer segmentation strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience working on digital marketing campaigns
- Experience leading a broad variety of paid media channels, including, but not limited, to Paid Social, Paid Search, Programmatic Display, and Online Video
- Experience managing multiple channels/campaigns simultaneously
- Experience with B2B marketing technology stacks (e.g. SalesForece, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with onboarding solutions (e.g. Liveramp, Oracle Datacloud, etc.) and identity management methodologies
- Experience analyzing and reporting on KPIs for digital marketing channels
- Experience working with vendors and supporting vendor relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform, LinkedIn, and other marketing platforms
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, and other analytics software
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, VBA, etc.), Access and PowerPoint
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity