Head of Programs, Girls Who Invest
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Girls Who Invest (GWI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing gender diversity and inclusion in investment management with a goal of 30% of the world’s investable capital to be managed by women by 2030. Their flagship summer program provides college sophomores four weeks of free educational training with top university professors, followed by a six week paid internship.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Head of Programs will provide strategic direction, educational content creation, and organizational expertise around scholar and alumni programming. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Programs responsibilities include:
Strategy and Execution
- Lead, create, and drive a robust business model and strategy including recommendations for and execution on programmatic growth as well as ensuring the flawless delivery of GWI’s current Summer Intensive and Online Intensive programs.
- Define a robust measurement and evaluation framework to assess curriculum impact and drive change so program content advances the scholars’ skillsets and is aligned with industry needs.
Partnerships and Management
- Cultivate and manage strong working relationships with academic partners and administrators, including faculty, teaching assistants, and vendors.
- Manage the current budget and build new budgeting models for additional programming with sound fiscal judgement.
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proven experience in education, non-profit program management, asset management, finance, or related experience in a private or public sector setting.
- Experience partnering closely with academics, faculty, and academic institutions.
- Highly organized, goal-oriented, and responsive with the ability to manage and follow through on multiple, complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize appropriate educational content and curriculum for adult learning, ideally in a finance-related area.
- Collaborative, inclusive, and an excellent communicator who can lead from the front or behind.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in public administration, education, finance, business administration, or related field is a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume or nominations in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Who Invest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.
For the full job description, please visit: https://sandlersearch.org/current-opportunities/