Hedge Fund Investment Due Diligence Multi-Strategy Senior Analyst
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK: https://albourne.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=01de9496-50f8-4064-b451-6ea4b141193f
Albourne is an investment consultant which was founded in 1994. Albourne advises over 270 investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries and family offices, on over $450billion alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. It specializes in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients to be the best investors they could be by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Analytics (data and tools) and Implementation (middle and back office) services. Albourne seeks to minimize potential conflicts of interest by only providing non-discretionary advice, which it does on a fixed fee basis.
Albourne’s 450+ employees are in 10 offices globally, including London, San Francisco, Connecticut, Munich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Nicosia and Bahrain. Albourne is proud of its flat structure with over 100 Partners, over 75 of whom are either share or option holders.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Hedge Fund Investment Due Diligence team. As an Analyst, you will interact with high profile hedge fund managers, take part in manager selection, investment due diligence and strategy analysis with a focus on multi-strategy hedge funds and equity market neutral platform hedge funds.
Fund Investment Due Diligence
- The Fund investment due diligence process includes establishing and maintaining relationships to hedge fund managers, the initial screening of investment managers; participating in meetings with the managers (both virtual and onsite); quantitative performance analysis and qualitative due diligence.
- Prepare investment due diligence reports and related written research on a high-frequency basis.
- Execute ongoing monitoring of funds in the strategy and clients’ portfolios to ensure recency of existing research and ratings.
- Communicate frequently with clients globally and internal constituents both verbally and in written format.
- Assist in the production of strategy forecasting for assigned strategies within hedge funds.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of asset class/industry research outlining the key attributes, trends and drivers of a given strategy.
- Identify and recommend any additional tools or analytics which will enhance the overall accuracy of Albourne’s research.
- Assist in the production of Albourne TV content
- Support business development activities, including involvement in client marketing and portfolio construction as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- University graduate, ideally with a finance and/or banking major
- An experienced professional with several years working directly with multi-strategy hedge funds or related subject matter.
- Possession of or advanced progression towards relevant professional qualifications (i.e. CFA, CAIA)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
- Travel (potentially on a regular basis)
- Regulatory registration (dependent on regional requirements)
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Fully paid Medical and Dental PPO
- Fully paid Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k & FSA
- Wellness Program
- 30 days paid time off each year including Vacation and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.