Infrastructure Security Engineer
Valiant Capital Partners has an open position for an experienced Infrastructure and Security Engineer in San Francisco, CA. The position will have the responsibility to maintain and enhance the infrastructure and security solutions for the firm and will report to our CTO. The engineer will be responsible for overall stability and direction of our hardware, identifying security and hardware requirements, communicate specs, and coordinate on the best method to accomplish the deliverables.
Valiant is a $2B long/short investment fund based in San Francisco and founded in 2008. The firm has 25 employees that all work out of our San Francisco office. We are a generalist fund, investing in all sectors. Our investment philosophy is centered on buying good businesses run by good managers at reasonable valuations. We focus on performing a great deal of rigorous, bottoms-up analysis and research on the companies and industries in which we invest.
Primary role description:
- Maintain our AD infrastructure.
- Maintain and recommend improvements for onsite infrastructure.
- Perform yearly Internal, External, and Compromise Assessment tests.
- Perform quarterly security assessment and continue to manage relationship with cyber security firm.
- Perform weekly scans of our network with security firm.
- Conduct yearly disaster recovery test and create a “DR Fail-over Week” where we run everything from DR for one week.
- Maintain MDM solution and create a new method of propagating security updates.
- Maintain Cisco Meraki switches and firewall and all functionality corresponding to them.
- Manage phishing exercises and create modules for employees who fail.
- Maintain security two factor deployment.
- Maintain exchange deployment and continue to make recommendations and improvements with our phishing module.
- Manage migration of our compliance repository.
- Ability to patch Linux Server and run Unix commands. Advent Geneva AGA proficiency is a plus but not required.
- Maintain hyper-visor environment. Experience with VMWare or equivalent is a plus.
- Maintain converged environment.
- Maintain backup software.
- Maintain our VOIP solution and make recommendations for enhanced phone collaboration.
- Maintain our AV and AC in-house equipment.
- Maintain our Office 365 deployment.
- Assist our CTO and CCO with yearly tabletop Incident Response tabletop exercise.
- CISSP, CCNP, CCNA
- WIN 10 , Redhat, Windows 2012-2019
- Meraki , VMWare, Eze Castle, Geneva, Palo Alto
Please send resumes to email@example.com