Intermediate Multi-Sector Portfolio Manager
Aegon Asset Management (Aegon AM) is a leading global investor. Our 390 investment professionals manage and advise on assets of US $329 billion for a global client base of pension plans, public funds, insurance companies, banks, wealth managers, family offices and foundations.
We organize our firm around four investment platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities and multi-asset & solutions, which includes a fiduciary and multi-manager business. Each investment platform has dedicated teams with deep asset-class expertise, organized globally and committed to maximizing client benefit from their specialist areas.
We are an international business: Our 1,200 employees work from 15 locations across Europe, the Americas and Asia. We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
Partner with trading and research in indirectly or directly managing portfolios to reach performance targets.
- Partner with trading and research to execute effectively on investment strategies
- Indirectly manage portfolios to reach performance targets within risk tolerances and constraints, and in compliance with client/fund guidelines
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to collect additional insights on investment strategies, current market risks and opportunities
- Gather data, assess trends, forecast metrics, and provide analysis and input on asset classes and investments. Recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Monitor broader conditions and assess how trends and themes may affect asset classes and individual investments
- Considers and incorporates information from team members to form broader views to share with the investment team and/or external parties
- Academic degree
- Familiarity with macroeconomics and investing; solid knowledge of fixed income concepts
- Passion for markets and investing
- Demonstrates strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Highly detail-oriented
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel
- Fluency with Bloomberg
- Prior utilization of Aladdin portfolio analytic tools
- Advance study such as CFA and/or advance degree such as a post-graduate degree or MBA
- Familiarity with responsible investing concepts
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from embracing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
To apply please click = Intermediate Multi-Sector Portfolio Manager – Aegon AM (myworkdayjobs.com)