Investment Advisory – Office Analyst
Please apply on our Careers site at: https://hfflp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/ushfflpcareers/job/Atlanta-GA/Investment-Advisory---Office-Analyst_REQ-2018-166
This position assists in the marketing and placement of commercial real estate sales.
- Prepare commercial real estate sales packages and submissions for presentations to buyers.
- Respond to buyer questions regarding properties and the overall commercial real estate market.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, and comparable's.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and comparable rents and sales.
- Assist clients in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Update and maintain data in company database.
- Update and maintain sale comparable's for all markets utilizing multiple information services to industry sources.
- Collect monthly operating statements and rent rolls on all the active listings from clients and prepare revenue trend reports for internal review.
- Prepare financial or executive summaries for all active listings.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions, and make recommendations.
- 3-6 years of experience in a financial analysis environment in the mortgage or commercial real estate industry.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal quantitative, writing, and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a team player attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word (Office 2010 version).
- Argus experience a plus.
- Database experience a plus
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.