We are seeking an analytical, diligent, and proactive Investment Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for conducting detailed research on public & private investment opportunities and making investment recommendations. You will be an integral part of a lean team, receive a high level of responsibility, and have direct exposure to senior leadership – both internally and externally.
• Conduct rigorous research on potential investment opportunities, including but not limited to market research, financial modeling, and valuation.
• Develop and present investment ideas and strategies to the investment team.
• Monitor financial news and trends to stay updated on significant market events.
• Participate in and eventually lead meetings with executives.
• Partner with portfolio companies to help drive value creation.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2+ years of experience in investment analysis at a private equity firm, hedge fund, and/or growth equity
• Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to take data and drive to insight as well as an ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfort with SEC filings and other information sources.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Self-starter able to work independently.
• High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
XN is an investment firm with a flexible mandate to invest in public and private companies across all stages. The firm supports exceptional founders and management teams as they build category-defining companies,
providing patient capital, strategic insights, and access to an extensive network of executives and entrepreneurs. “XN” signifies the mathematical notation for exponential growth, which reflects our founding
belief that everything important compounds: returns, relationships, knowledge, and culture. We take pride in our people, culture, and commitment to cultivating an equitable and inclusive work environment.
To best support our people, we focus our attention on establishing best in class policies and practices that ensure all individuals at every level of the organization feel supported and equipped to thrive. As an equal-opportunity employer, XN prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs and individual qualifications. If you need accommodations throughout the application process, you may reach out to XNhiring@xnlp.com.
To apply, please submit your resume to XNhiring@xnlp.com with "Investment Analyst Role" as subject line.