Please Apply at: https://bit.ly/3JDg6um
The Investment Analyst will support senior investment office staff with asset class research, manager due diligence, and other operations/project work. The position will provide broad exposure to the workings of an institutional investment office and all asset classes including equities, fixed income, and alternatives including private equity and hedge funds. A commitment to Seattle Children's core values of compassion, excellence, integrity, collaboration, equity, and innovation is integral to the role.
- In conjunction with senior investment team members, contribute to portfolio and risk management of the investment portfolios.
- Contribute to due diligence of existing and prospective investment managers by assisting in the assessment of teams and strategies, analyzing portfolio composition and performance, review offering materials, and participating in investment manager meetings with other members of the investment team.
- Working with all team members, the analyst should contribute to asset allocation analysis, research of broad investment trends, and various project work as necessary.
- Support senior investment staff on the creation and maintenance of reports and materials in preparation for various stakeholder meetings.
- Support the operations of the investment office by generating, organizing and maintaining electronic records to ensure institutional memory. Support the operational needs of the investment office and other Finance functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Progress toward the Chartered Financial Analyst designation is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A demonstrated interested in financial markets, economics, and investments.
- Facility with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, as well as familiarity with Bloomberg.
Please note, this position does have a domestic travel component of 10-15%.
This position will be a hybrid of on-site and remote work. We are unable to consider 100% remote.
This is a Limited Term position expected to last two (2) years.
In accordance with new Washington law for healthcare workers, Seattle Children’s requires that all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before October 18, 2021, or before beginning employment for start dates after October 18th.
In accordance with Washington state law, Seattle Children’s requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All offers are contingent and your vaccine status will be verified at onboarding.