Wilshire Associates has four business units; Wilshire Consulting, Wilshire Analytics, Wilshire Funds Management and Wilshire Private Markets (“WPM”). Since its founding in 1972, Wilshire Associates has evolved from an investment technology firm into a global advisory company specializing in investment products, consulting services, and technology solutions. We have maintained throughout our history our strong commitment to our clients and have worked to retain our position of leadership in providing innovative ideas to the investment industry.
WPM is a global private markets solutions provider, managing multi-investor discretionary funds, customized separate accounts and non-discretionary advisory services. WPM invests in private partnerships, direct co-investments and secondary limited partnership interests with a focus on buyouts, venture capital, private credit and private real assets, and currently manages and advises on approximately $8.5 billion of institutional capital. We have offices in the United States, Europe, and Hong Kong.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing member of WPM investment team with responsibilities throughout the investment process
- Acting as key member of deal teams with responsibilities for sourcing potential investment opportunities, conducting due diligence and drafting investment memorandums for fund investments and co-investments
- Ongoing monitoring of existing investments
- Completing special project assignments
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Candidate should possess 3-5 years of relevant investment experience within the private markets
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast- paced environment with a special attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from top-tier school
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus opportunity.
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision & Life insurance.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.