Iroquois Valley Farmland REIT, PBC is a certified B corporation and public benefit corporation that provides farmer-friendly leases and mortgages to the next generation of organic farmers. Since our founding in 2007, we have directed $85 million in investments in organic agriculture. Our goal is to make organic agriculture the norm, not the exception, in America to benefit the health of the soil and of future generations. We are a growing organization that currently impacts over 30,000 acres in 19 states. Our investor base includes more than 750 accredited and non-accredited institutional and individual investors located in the U.S. and around the world.
Iroquois Valley is seeking an Investment Coordinator to join our team. This position is remote and may be based anywhere in the US.
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter explaining your interest and experience to email@example.com.
The Investment Coordinator will execute the tasks associated with raising new capital and managing existing investor relationships. A primary responsibility is to maintain key systems and processes related to the Company’s debt and equity investors. This position is essential to the success of the Investor Relations team and will play an important role in supporting the Company’s fundraising efforts. The Investment Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Investor Relations Associate and will work closely with the SVP, Investor Relations.
In this position, you will:
- Regularly communicate with all parties related to prospective and current investors, including financial advisors, attorneys, custodial firms, etc.
- Process new subscriptions from new investors and existing investors
- Prepare tax documents, redemption requests, interest payments, and dividend payments with internal and external parties
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure timely processing of investor payments
- Oversee note maturities, including tracking maturity dates, communicating with the noteholders, and encouraging investors to continue to invest in the Company
- Manage investor records and investment-related updates, such as investment transfers, name and address changes, and other updates
- Produce and reconcile investment data with third-parties through various software systems
- Enter, maintain, and organize data in Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Respond to investor requests in a timely, considerate, and professional manner to provide an exceptional investor experience
- Proactively enhance systems to be efficient and effective, therefore preparing the Company to scale its investment base
- Assist with various securities compliance and regulatory matters
- Provide support for business development and other areas as needed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant field: finance, data analytics, economics, or business
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office and Google Suite (advanced proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets); CRM experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional attention to detail, specifically with client sensitive data that must be accurate
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and motivated; previous experience working with remote teams a plus
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage time efficiently
- Familiarity with and passion for impact investing, organic farming, and climate change solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
This position requires approximately 10-15% travel to investor-facing conferences, as well as occasional staff events.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from diverse communities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Iroquois Valley is committed to being a diverse organization that is truly representative of the communities we serve and hope to serve going forward. Iroquois Valley encourages diverse candidates to apply - Iroquois Valley provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status.
We are an equal opportunities employer with an inclusive environment where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We want every colleague to be able to deliver their work with dignity, equality, comfort and independence. We are open to accommodation requests regarding assistive technologies, accessibility tools, or any other reasonable adjustments that will make working here more accessible for you.
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
Competitive Benefits Package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k match, voluntary benefits and tuition reimbursement.