Investment Officer II
Our Investment Servicing, Data Integrity program is currently seeking an Investment Officer II to be responsible for trade confirmation, settlement, reconciliation, and drive our CalPERS mission.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the publication of daily cash balances.
- Performing complex research and analysis, present findings and recommendations in a timely and efficient manner for resolution of issues raised by CalPERS investment staff and external parties
- Assist with investment system analysis by providing guidance and direction related to the evaluation of public markets systems.
- Identify and implement innovative improvements, enhancements and solutions relating to public market
- Team player who can work well in a dynamic team environment
- Quick learner who can grasp numerous complex procedures
- Ability to communicate and interact well with various contacts both internally and externally
- Can take direction well and execute duties independently
- Diligent and thorough in all aspects of their work
- Critical Thinking capacity
To Apply: https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=157243