Investment Officer – Private Equity
Our client, the New York State Office of the State Comptroller (OSC), is seeking an Investment Officer - Private Equity. This role will work from the New York City office and be responsible for performing due diligence on managers and potential deals and formulating investment recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or similar quantitative field. An advanced degree and CFA pursuit are preferred
- Three or more years of relevant financial experience
- Ability to conduct quantitative analysis (e.g. models) and research to evaluate investment decisions
- Ability to form value-added judgements on the merits of investment opportunities across structures with support and input from Senior Officers and the Director
- Strong knowledge of private equity concepts, strategies and fundamental investment factors
To LEARN MORE about the Duties and Responsibilities please view the Position Specifications below:
To APPLY please email your resume to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.