Investor Relations Associate
Opportunity to join the investor relations team at Westbrook Partners, and gain exposure to all facets of an international real estate private equity firm. This role will work closely with deal teams and accounting professionals to respond to investor requests, prepare marketing materials and organize meetings. The position is based out of the Palm Beach, Florida office location.
Job responsibilities include:
- Track investor communication and update/maintain investor requests calendar
- Respond to investor requests, including annual reports, diligence questionnaires, etc.
- Prepare marketing presentations and background materials for investor meetings
- Review investment databases for use in investor requests and presentations
- Perform ad-hoc requests
Experience should include:
- 1-3 years of work experience with strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excel, Power Point and Word
- Must be motivated with strong work ethic
- Westbrook is a privately-owned, fully integrated real estate investment management company with local offices in the markets in which it primarily invests: New York, Boston, Washington, DC, Palm Beach, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Germany, Paris and Tokyo.
- Westbrook's current senior professionals have worked together for 14 years and have been among the world's most active and successful investors, raising and investing more than $14 billion of equity in over $50 billion of real estate transactions in major markets throughout the world.
- Westbrook's investment equity is committed by a broad, stable base of the highest-quality institutional investors, which includes public and private pension funds, endowments, foundations, and financial institutions.
- Westbrook's experience includes the operation and management of office, multi-family residential, hotel, retail, industrial and single-family residential development properties.
- Westbrook’s 26-year Track Record encompasses 11 funds and has achieved strong investment performance without realizing any net loss of fund-level equity
Interested candidates, please send your resume to David Mashaal at dmashaal@WestbrookPartners.com.