Investor Relations, Senior Associate
Teneo is the global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
Teneo’s Investor Relations team advises clients on their ongoing engagement with the investment community, as well as on special situations. Our Investor Relations team makes sure clients have the support of their financial stakeholders both on an ongoing basis, and through major transformations.
- Assist in the development, management, and execution of long-term IR programs for clients
- Work closely with client account leaders to provide daily logistical and strategic IR support to clients
- Draft and review Wall Street-related corporate communications materials (i.e. press releases, earnings and other conference call scripts, corporate presentations, Q&A sheets, websites, and messaging documents)
- Conduct industry research and analysis, including peer monitoring and targeting analyses
- Manage the planning of investor conferences, Analyst/Investor Days, and other industry events
- Develop client solutions while planning and prioritizing client activities to manage relationships effectively
- Support company-wide marketing materials and new business development initiatives
- Proactively identify issues that will impact clients; maintain news flow and earnings calendars as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a relevant discipline recommended
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: investment banking, equity research, and investor relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) is required
- Deep financial acumen and understanding of financial markets, SEC filings, and investing
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven written and face-to-face communication skills
- Project management skills with the ability to grasp the goal and scope of individual projects and a strong attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, team orientation, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working under pressure in a dynamic environment; be able to adhere to strict deadlines and manage shifting priorities
Apply Here: https://grnh.se/16f40b613us